Keto-Friendly Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe 🥞
KETO-FRIENDLY CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES RECIPE
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
NUTRITION FACTS (per serving):
301 Calories • 26.1g Fat
9.5g Carbohydrates • 5.2g Fiber
4.3g Net Carbs • 11.8g Protein
If you are following a keto diet and have been fantasizing about a steaming stack of chocolate chip pancakes, then lo and behold you’ve found just the recipe! The fluffy, cakey texture and rich flavor of these pancakes drizzled with your favorite keto syrup, or HighKey’s Chocolate Nut Butter, makes the perfect low-carb breakfast for a lazy weekend morning or a mid-week dessert!INGREDIENTS
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon HighKey Monk Fruit Stevia Allulose Erythritol blend
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
Allergen disclaimer: Contains Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts.DIRECTIONS
- Place the cream cheese and butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 15 second increments until melted.
- Whisk in the eggs, vanilla, erythritol, coconut flour, and almond flour along with the baking powder. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Heat a griddle or nonstick pan over low heat. Add a little butter to the skillet or griddle and place 1/2 cup of batter into the pan. Cook for 5 minutes per side until golden and cooked through.
Lauren Lester is a food photographer, recipe developer, and author. She is the founder of the creative content agency, Healthful Creative. HC specializes in helping food centered brands share their story through recipe development + food photography. Apart from Healthful Creative, she is also the co-founder of the Keto website, Cast Iron Keto.