Low-Carb Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
NUTRITION FACTS (per serving):
- 576 Calories
- 5.1g Carbohydrates (3%)
- 0g Fiber
- 3.5g Net Carbs
- 16.8g Protein (11%)
Considered by many as the ultimate comfort food, some low-carb dieters may have been longing for the creamy, carb-laden, richness of a great bowl of mac-n-cheese. Well look no further as this deliciously cheesy, low-carb version, made with shirataki noodles, is sure to satisfy comfort food cravings for mac-n-cheese connoisseurs and low-carb dieters alike, guilt-free!
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Pinch nutmeg
- 3 (7 ounce) packages ziti style Miracle Noodles
Allergen disclaimer: Contains Milk.
- Heat the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Once hot, add in the garlic powder, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella.
- Stir until the cheese begins to melt and pour in the heavy cream stirring until completely melted together.
- Simmer over low heat until thickened, add in the nutmeg and ziti Miracle Noodles.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes and serve.
Lauren Lester is a food photographer, recipe developer, and author. She is the founder of the creative content agency, Healthful Creative. HC specializes in helping food centered brands share their story through recipe development + food photography. Apart from Healthful Creative, she is also the co-founder of the Keto website, Cast Iron Keto.