If you are following a keto diet and have been fantasizing about a steaming stack of chocolate chip pancakes, then lo and behold you’ve found just the recipe! The fluffy, cakey texture and rich flavor of these pancakes drizzled with your favorite keto syrup, or HighKey’s Chocolate Nut Butter, makes the perfect low-carb breakfast for a lazy weekend morning or a mid-week dessert!
Keto Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Nutrition Facts (per pancake): 301 calories, 26.1g fat, 9.5g carbohydrates, 5.2g of fiber, 4.3g net carbs, 11.8g protein
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon HighKey Monk Fruit Stevia Allulose Erythritol blend
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
Allergen disclaimer: Contains Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts.
- 1Place the cream cheese and butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 15 second increments until melted.
- 2Whisk in the eggs, vanilla, erythritol, coconut flour, and almond flour along with the baking powder. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 4Heat a griddle or nonstick pan over low heat. Add a little butter to the skillet or griddle and place 1/2 cup of batter into the pan. Cook for 5 minutes per side until golden and cooked through.
Want to pin this recipe for later? Hover over the image below and click the "Save" button in the top left corner to add to your Pinterest board.