Low-Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
CHILL TIME: 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 50 minutes
NUTRITION FACTS (per serving):
- 383 Calories
- 9.5g Carbohydrates
- 6.8g Net Carbs
- 5.7g Protein
- 1.2g Fiber
- 1g Erythritol
- 0.5g Allulose
Don’t let your low-carb lifestyle give you FOMO during Pumpkin Spice Season! 🥧🎃 Lattes, muffins, breads, and cakes are everywhere you turn, but often loaded with sugars that are likely impossible to fit into your goals. This seasonal Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe is here to fulfill all of your fall dreams! 🍂 It’s sure to give you that pumpkin spice fix. It’s rich, decadent, indulgent, and so creamy but also simple and approachable. Most cheesecakes require long baking times and lots of chilling before they’re ready to enjoy, but this cheesecake is ready in thirty minutes because it requires no baking and minimal rest before it’s ready to serve! 🍴🤤
- 2.25 oz HighKey Snickerdoodle Mini Cookies
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup almond flour
- 8 oz mascarpone
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Whole Earth Allulose blend
Whipped Topping optional
Allergens: Dairy, Eggs, Tree Nuts
- Prepare crust by crushing Snickerdoodle Mini Cookies into crumbles and melting butter.
- Form crust by combining crushed cookies, melted butter, and almond flour and stirring until a moist dough-like ball is formed.
- Press crust evenly into a 9 inch springform pan. Set aside to chill.
- Whip remaining ingredients together with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Spread filling into springform pan and chill for 20 minutes, or until set.
- Release cheesecake from the springform pan, slice, and serve with whipped topping.
Maddie Augustin holds degrees in Food Engineering and Nutrition. She uses her scientific understanding of food and nutrition to develop delicious, repeatable, and approachable recipes for every skill level. Find more of Maddie’s work on maddieaugustin.com or follow her on Instagram: @maddieaugustin