Halloween Treats: Monster Mash Brownies
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
BAKE TIME: 25 minutes
COOL TIME: 1 hour
TOTAL TIME: 1 hour 40 minutes
NUTRITION FACTS (per serving):
- 138 Calories
- 17.4g Carbohydrates
- 3g Net Carbs
- 5.4g Fiber
- 3g Protein
🌩️ IT'S ALIVE 🌩️ Mad Scientist Desiree Frederickson, aka @ketoassbih, is a mom, friend and cook. She loves being creative with food while enjoying a low-carb lifestyle and has been hard at work in the lab creating a treat to scream about! We give you, The Monster Mash Brownie! Create these spooky goodies using the HighKey Brownie Baking Mix and top it off with fun designs, frosting and sprinkles!
- 1 bag HighKey Chocolate Chip Fudge Brownie Baking Mix
- ChocZero Dark + White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1/2 cup Erythritol Powdered Sugar
- 3.5 tbsp Water
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Few drops Black Food Dye
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sugar-Free Eye Candy or Gummy Worm
Allergen disclaimer: Contains dairy, tree nuts
- Create the HighKey Brownie Baking Mix as directed on the bag. Cut them into 12 pieces, let cool.
- Once cooled, melt ChocZero Dark & White Chocolate Baking Chips. Dip each brownie into the melted chocolate.
- Add candy eye to the brownies and put them in the fridge to cool.
- Make icing mix of powdered sugar, water, lemon juice and black food dye.
- Put the icing mix in a small plastic zip-lock bag to pipe.
- Once the melted chocolate is cooled on the brownie, decorate with varying lines and squiggles.