Low-Carb Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe 🥞
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
NUTRITION FACTS (per serving):
- 301 Calories
- 9.5g Carbohydrates
- 5.2g Fiber
- 4.3g Net Carbs
- 11.8g Protein
If you are following a low-carb diet and have been fantasizing about a steaming stack of chocolate chip pancakes, then lo and behold you’ve found just the recipe! The fluffy, cakey texture and rich flavor of these pancakes drizzled with your favorite sugar-free syrup, or Chocolate Nut Butter, makes the perfect low-carb breakfast for a lazy weekend morning or a mid-week dessert!
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Whole Earth Allulose Baking Blend
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
Allergen disclaimer: Contains Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts.
- Place the cream cheese and butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 15 second increments until melted.
- Whisk in the eggs, vanilla, sweetener, coconut flour, and almond flour along with the baking powder. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Heat a griddle or nonstick pan over low heat. Add a little butter to the skillet or griddle and place 1/2 cup of batter into the pan. Cook for 5 minutes per side until golden and cooked through.
Lauren Lester is a food photographer, recipe developer, and author. She is the founder of the creative content agency, Healthful Creative. HC specializes in helping food centered brands share their story through recipe development + food photography. Apart from Healthful Creative, she is also the co-founder of the Keto website, Cast Iron Keto.