Chocolate Ganache Recipe: Low Carb Ice Cream 🍦💛✨
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOL TIME: 6 hours
COOL TIME: 6 hours 10 minutes
NUTRITION FACTS (per serving):
310 Calories • 31g Total Fat
23g Carbohydrates • 19g Fiber
4g Net Carbs • 5g Protein
Are you an ice cream lover turned keto who may have thought your ice cream indulging days were over?? Well think again, because this deliciously smooth, chocolatey sweet confection is sure to satisfy. No old-fashioned churn or fancy ice cream maker needed, just a simple blender and a mixer. Guaranteed to become a favorite for any ice cream aficionado whether adhering to a keto-lifestyle or not!INGREDIENTS
- 1 (13.5ounce) can full fat coconut milk
- ¾ cup powdered low-sugar sweetener
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons whiskey (optional)
- 1 package of HighKey Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies
Allergens: coconut, almond, eggs, milk.DIRECTIONS
- Place the coconut milk, sweetener, cocoa powder, salt, xanthan gum in a blender and blend on high for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- In a large bowl beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer until it forms soft peaks. Gently fold in the chocolate mixture, vanilla, and whiskey. Stir in the crumbled cookies.
- Pour the mixture into a lidded container and freeze 4-6 hours.
- To serve, remove the ice cream from the freezer 30 minutes before serving to allow it to soften. Scoop the ice cream into a bowl and top with a cookie.
Lauren Lester is a food photographer, recipe developer, and author. She is the founder of the creative content agency, Healthful Creative. HC specializes in helping food centered brands share their story through recipe development + food photography. Apart from Healthful Creative, she is also the co-founder of the Keto website, Cast Iron Keto.