Allergy-Free, Low Sugar Halloween Candy
Allergy-Free Halloween Candy
Gluten-Free, Low-Sugar Halloween Candy For Kids
Halloween is a fun time for the whole family, but if someone has an allergy or dietary restriction it can get pretty tricky. Luckily, thanks to the growing education surrounding Celiac and Diabetes plus the popularity of low-carb and low-sugar diets, there are a lot of great options out there no matter what you’re lifestyle looks like.
Allergy-Friendly Halloween Candies For Kids:
- Enjoy Life Halloween Variety Pack:
- We can’t talk about candy without including Chocolate! These mini chocolate bars are nut-free, soy-free, and dairy-free with only 50 calories and 6 grams of sugar per bar. The variety pack includes Dark Chocolate, RiceMilk Chocolate, and a RiceMilk Chocolate Crunch, but each flavor can also be purchased individually.
- Smart Sweets:
- For those on team gummy candy, we’ve got you covered. Smart Sweets creates a variety of gummy snacks from peach rings, to sweet fish, and their newly announced gummy worms! Each bag has 4 grams of sugar or less and is gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, and vegan-friendly.
- Call us controversial but Candy Corn is a Halloween staple! YumEarth specializes in organic, allergy-friendly candies such as lollipops, jelly beans, and, yes, Candy Corn! *note: while most YumEarth snacks are free of all major allergens, their candy corn does contain eggs.
Gluten-Free Halloween Candies For Kids:
- Tom and Jenny’s
- Caramel is the flavor of the fall season and nothing is more satisfying than a soft, chewy caramel. Available in flavors such as Chocolate, Spiced Rum, Ginger, and Original caramel, there is something for everyone. Bonus - Tom and Jenny’s caramels are tooth-friendly! However, keep in mind that consuming too much maltitol can have a laxative effect.
- HighKey Caramel Clusters
- Sometimes, just sitting down with a delicious chocolate turtle in front of a scary movie is all the Halloween excitement you need. For those years, try out HighKey's Caramel Clusters. They’re Gluten-Free and have only 1g of sugar per serving. Whether you like milk chocolate or dark chocolate, HighKey has a perfect chocolate and caramel treat for you.
- Jo Jo’s Raspberry Dream
- With all of these treats, we can’t help but try and sneak a bit of fruit into the conversation. In case being gluten-free wasn’t enough, they also have less than 1 gram of sugar per bar, added protein, and they’re vegan-friendly!
Low-Carb Halloween Candies For Kids:
- Choc Zero Peanut Butter Cups:
- If keto or diabetic-friendly is your thing, check out these Peanut Butter cups. With only 1 gram of sugar and 1 gram of net carbs, they’re a fresh take on a childhood favorite. The White Chocolate is our fave, but they’re also available in Dark and Milk Chocolate. For a little extra nostalgia, throw them in the freezer!
- HighKey Mini Cookies:
- Okay, so technically not a “candy” but a tasty treat nonetheless! Our mini cookies are crafted after some of your favorite candies like Chocolate Mint and Chocolate Peanut Butter, but with a satisfying cookie crunch! All of our cookies are gluten-free, grain-free, and keto-friendly! For an extra special Halloween treat, dip them in sugar-free chocolate or add them to a spooky trail mix!
- Project 7:
- If you have little ones, you know that gummy candy is the way to go! Now you can save your sanity without creating a sugar rush. Project 7 has Gummy Bears, Fruit Snacks, and Golli-Lolli’s that all boast 3 grams of sugar or less. The gummies each have 6 grams of net carbs per serving, while the lollies have 6.5 carbs per pop.