Snickerdoodle Mini Cookies
3 pack 2.25 oz bags
KETO-FRIENDLY 1g Net Carbs. 14g Fat. 4g Protein
GLUTEN-FREE Made with Almond Flour, Eggs, and Butter
LOW-CARB Made with only simple, clean ingredients so you can fill up on great taste without slowing down
SUGAR-FREE Naturally sweetened with a blend of Erythritol, Monk Fruit Extract ,and Stevia Extract
"Completely Yummy 😋!!!! This is so unreal. I cannot believe this is keto. I am in love with your snacks! The snickerdoodle cookies have completely blown my mind. Love Love Love ❤️ these!!!!👍🏾" - Tonya
Eat the Whole Bag, Guilt-Free!
Who knew that low carb could taste so good? Indulge in these shockingly delicious, sugar-free cookies while sticking to a keto-friendly diet, this amazing version of Grandma’s favorite recipe will have you reaching for the bag without the guilt!
Almond Flour, Natural Sweetener [Erythritol, Monk Fruit Extract (Mogroside V), Stevia Extract (Steviol Glycosides)], Coconut Oil, Butter [Cream (Milk), Salt], Dried Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Baking Powder, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Cinnamon, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sea Salt.
Contains: Eggs, Milk, Almonds
*Net carbs are calculated by subtracting total fiber and erythritol from total carbohydrates.
About 2 Servings Per Container
Serving Size: About 6 Pieces (30g)
Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
Calories 150, Total Fat 14g 18%, Saturated Fat 6g 30%, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg 7%, Sodium 100mg 4%, Total Carbohydrate 9g 3%, Dietary Fiber 2g 7%, Total Sugars 1g, Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%, Erythritol 6g, Protein 4g.
Vitamin D 0mcg 0%, Calcium 116mg 8%, Iron 1mg 6%, Potassium 7mg 0%.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.