Whether you are looking to satisfy your morning desire for a steaming bowl of oatmeal or you are wanting a sweet-delicious dessert, you have got to try this recipe for Samoa Cookie Hot Cereal! With only 4.5 grams of net carbs per serving you won’t jeopardize ketosis or cravings!
Samoa Cookie Hot Cereal, Keto Friendly
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 325 calories, 26.8g fat (80%), 17.7g carbohydrates (6%), 13.2g of fiber, 4.5g net carbs, 10.4g protein (14%)
- 1 serving HighKey Cocoa Almond Hot Cereal, prepared
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce* recipe below
- 1 tablespoon toasted shredded coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream or heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon HighKey Monk Fruit Stevia Allulose Erythritol Blend
- 1To make the caramel sauce combine the ingredients in a small pot over low heat. Bring to a simmer just until thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 2Make the HighKey Cocoa Almond Hot Cereal according to the package directions, top with caramel, toasted coconut flakes, and coconut chips to serve.
Want to pin this recipe for later? Hover over the image below and click the "Save" button in the top left corner to add to your Pinterest board.