Don’t let your keto lifestyle give you FOMO during Pumpkin Spice Season! Lattes, muffins, breads, and cakes are everywhere you turn, but often loaded with sugars that are likely impossible to fit into your low-carb goals. This seasonal Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe is here to fulfill all of your fall dreams! It’s sure to give you that pumpkin spice fix. It’s rich, decadent, indulgent, and so creamy but also simple and approachable. Most cheesecakes require long baking times and lots of chilling before they’re ready to enjoy, but this cheesecake is ready in thirty minutes because it requires no baking and minimal rest before it’s ready to serve!
Pumpkin Cheesecake, Keto-Friendly
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Chill Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 383 calories, 38g total fat, 9.5g carbohydrates, 1.2g fiber, Erythritol 1g, Allulose 0.5g, 6.8g net carbs, 5.7g protein
2.25 oz HighKey snickerdoodle mini cookies
4 tbsp butter, melted
1 cup almond flour
8 oz mascarpone
12 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup HighKey monk fruit stevia allulose erythritol blend
Whipped Topping optional
Allergens: Dairy, Eggs, Tree Nuts
- 1Prepare crust by crushing snickerdoodle mini cookies into crumbles and melting butter
- 2Form crust by combining crushed cookies, melted butter, and almond flour and stirring until a moist doughlike ball is formed
- 3Press crust evenly into a 9 inch springform pan. Set aside to chill.
- 4Whip remaining ingredients together with a hand mixer until smooth.
- 5Spread filling into springform pan and chill for 20 minutes, or until set
- 6Release cheesecake from the springform pan, slice, and serve with whipped topping
Want to pin this recipe for later? Hover over the image below and click the "Save" button in the top left corner to add to your Pinterest board.