Indulge in these fall-inspired keto donuts without any guilt. These light and fluffy donuts get their cake-like texture from almond flour. Spice things up with a pumpkin pie spice blend or make your own from cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves. After about 30 minutes in the oven, you’ll have pillowy donuts ready to take a dunk in a mixture of monk fruit sweetener and more pumpkin pie spice. This sweet coating gives a nice crunch to the exterior of the donuts.
If you don’t have a donut pan, fear not! These can be made as muffins too. Simply follow the recipe, but instead of a donut pan, cook them in a muffin tin for 20-25 minutes.
Pumpkin Cake Donuts
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 31 minutes
Total Time: 41 minutes
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 100 calories, 9g total fat, 20g carbohydrates, 1g fiber, 19g net carbs, 3g protein
- Silicone Donut Pan
- Baking Sheet
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Large Mixing Bowl
Ingredients:For the donuts:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup HighKey Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup HighKey Monk Fruit Sweetner
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp butter
For the donuts:
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Place a silicone donut pan on a baking sheet. Set aside.
- 3Melt 1/4 cup butter in a small mixing bowl. Set aside too cool slightly.
- 4In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, monk fruit sweetener, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- 5To the melted butter, add milk, egg, and vanilla extract.
- 6Add butter mixture to almond flour mixture and stir to combine.
- 7Divide donut batter donut pan to make 6 donuts.
- 8Transfer pan to oven and cook 30-32 minutes, until golden.
- 9Remove from oven and allow to cool 20 minutes.
For the coating:
- 1In a small bowl, melt butter.
- 2In a separate small bowl, combine monk fruit sweetener and pumpkin pie spice
- 3Once cool, brush each donut with butter then sprinkle with pumpkin spice mixture.