If you happen to be looking for a simple, fast, and ultra-decadent small dessert recipe that screams with fall flavors then look no further. This keto version of microwave mug cake combines pumpkin pie spices, pumpkin puree, coconut flour and low-carb sweetener for a super moist cake in less than 10 minutes from start to finish. Sprinkle with sugar-free chocolate chips and whipped topping to make this recipe even better. This is a good go-to dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth whether you are entertaining, watching a movie solo, or are studying in your dorm room. Super easy, super yummy, guaranteed!
Pumpkin Mug Cake
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 298 calories, 22.1g total fat, 13.9g carbohydrates, 7.4g fiber, 6.5g net carbs, 10.5g protein
1 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/8 cup pumpkin puree
1.5 tablespoons Monk Fruit Stevia Erythritol HighKey sweetener
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 large eggs
- 1/8 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoons sugar-free whipped topping (optional)
Allergens: coconut, almond, eggs, milk
- 1Place the butter in a mug, microwave for 20 seconds until melted.
- 2Stir in remaining ingredients except for the whipped topping. Microwave for 90 seconds, a toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean. If needed, microwave in additional 15 second increments until cooked through.
- 3Top with whipped topping and serve.
Want to pin this recipe for later? Hover over the image below and click the "Save" button in the top left corner to add to your Pinterest board.