- Yogurt Parfait
- 7g net carbs
- 39g fat
- 12g protein
- Try This Recipe
- High Fat
- Low Carb
YOGURT PARFAIT RECIPE THAT IS LOW CARB
Yogurt parfaits are a classic easy breakfast. This “yogurt” parfait is packed full of fat, fiber, and protein with just the just the right amount of sweetness. Enjoy it for breakfast or a late afternoon snack.
Nuts are fantastic sources of fat, fiber and protein. Generally, the fat in nuts is monounsaturated, as well as omega-6 and omega-3 polyunsaturated fat. Nuts also pack a number of vitamins and minerals, including magnesium and vitamin E. The small but mighty chia seeds are one of the most nutritious foods on the plane. Chia seeds are packed with fiber, protein, and omega-3 fatty acids.
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 10 MINUTES
NUTRITION FACTS (PER SERVING): 443 CALORIES, 39G TOTAL FAT, 18G CARBOHYDRATES, 11G FIBER, 7G NET CARBS, 12G PROTEIN
- ½ cup mascarpone cheese
- ¾ cup crème fraiche
- 2 ounces raspberries (or any other low carb berry)
- 1 tablespoon Erythritol, powdered
- ¼ cup Sliced Almond
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup flax seeds, coarsely ground
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, optional
KETO STARTER PACK! — LIMITED TIME OFFER — SAVE NOW
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the mascarpone and crème fraiche until smooth and set aside.
2. Using another bowl smash the berries with the back of a spoon and fold in powdered erythritol.
3. In a third bowl combine all the nuts and seeds.
4. Using a dessert cup, small bowl, or stemless wineglass layer beginning with “yogurt”, then “jam” top with a little more “yogurt” then nuts and finally top with cinnamon.
5. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat and enjoy.
MOST CRAVED PRODUCTS
RECENT BLOG POSTS1. Blueberry Bundt Crumb Cake
2. Keto Pancake Breakfast Sandwich
3. Keto Friendly Bacon Cheeseburger with Fried Egg Recipe
4. Keto Egg Muffins With Mushroom and Sausage Recipe
5. Keto Friendly Peppermint Brownies with Ganache Recipe