Considered by many as the ultimate comfort food, some keto-dieters may have been longing for the creamy, carb-laden, richness of a great bowl of mac-n-cheese. Well look no further as this deliciously cheesy, low-carb version, made with shirataki noodles, is sure to satisfy comfort food cravings for mac-n-cheese connoisseurs and keto-dieters alike, guilt-free!
Keto Mac and Cheese Recipe
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 576 calories, 56g fat (86%), 5.1g carbohydrates (3%), 0g of fiber, 3.5g net carbs, 16.8g protein (11%)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Pinch nutmeg
- 3 ( 7 ounce ) packages ziti style Miracle Noodles
Allergen disclaimer: Contains Milk.
- 1Heat the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Once hot, add in the garlic powder, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella.
- 2Stir until the cheese begins to melt and pour in the heavy cream stirring until completely melted together.
- 3Simmer over low heat until thickened, add in the nutmeg and ziti Miracle Noodles.
- 4Cook for 4-5 minutes and serve.
Want to pin this recipe for later? Hover over the image below and click the "Save" button in the top left corner to add to your Pinterest board.