Whether you are hitting the trail, taking a road trip, or just need a satisfying afternoon snack at your desk, this is the perfect DIY savory snack mix! Bursting with the flavor and crunch of your favorite variety of HighKey Cheese Crunch snacks, combined with pan-roasted almonds tinged with rosemary, plus the meaty richness of jerky bites, this is a low-carb, high-protein boost that will fill you up on great taste without slowing you down!
Keto DIY Trail Mix
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 397 calories, 31.2g fat, 6.1g carbohydrates, 2.6g of fiber, 3.5g net carbs, 24.2g protein
- 1 package HighKey Cheddar Cheese Crunch
- ¼ cup roasted almonds
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 sugar-free jerky sticks
Allergen disclaimer: Contains Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts.
- 1Heat a pan over low heat, add the avocado oil and almonds to the pan along with the rosemary. Toast the nuts for 1-2 minutes, set aside to cool.
- 2To make the trail mix, cut the jerky stick into 1” pieces and place in a jar or silicone snack bag with the cheese crunch, and rosemary almonds.
Store for up to 5 days.
Want to pin this recipe for later? Hover over the image below and click the "Save" button in the top left corner to add to your Pinterest board.