- Chicken Fingers
- 3g net carbs
- 15g fat
- 33g protein
- Try This Recipe
- High Protein
- Low Carb
KETO FRIENDLY CHICKEN FINGERS RECIPE
If you are a fan of crispy chicken tenders and you happen to be following a keto-lifestyle, you will be super stoked on these Keto Chicken Fingers. Our low carb version is lightly seasoned and baked until it reaches your desired crispiness. Use your favorite low carb dipping sauce like Ranch, Blue Cheese, or Keto BBQ sauce for an added flavor burst and to keep it fun, after all who doesn’t love to dip???
Keto Chicken Fingers
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 30 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 40 MINUTES
NUTRITION FACTS (PER SERVING): 278 CALORIES, 15G TOTAL FAT, 6G CARBOHYDRATES, 3G FIBER, 3G NET CARBS, 33G PROTEIN
- 1 Ib chicken breast tender
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
KETO STARTER PACK! — LIMITED TIME OFFER — SAVE NOW
1. Preheat oven to 350° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl whisk the egg. In another bowl combine the almond flour, salt, and pepper.
3. Dip each chicken tender into the egg then dredge through the almond flour. Place on the baking sheet and repeat with remaining tenders.
4. Transfer to the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until crispy.