- Coconut Chia Pudding
- 2.1g net carbs
- 8.3g fat
- 4.5g protein
- Try This Recipe
- High Fat
- Low Carb
KETO CHIA SEED PUDDING RECIPE
Chia seeds come from the plant Salvia hispanica. These tiny seeds are high in fiber, antioxidants, and are an excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids, which are important for brain health. They are known to provide energy and are a great way to fuel your body. This keto chia pudding recipe is so easy to make and is great to have around as a quick snack topped with some berries, nuts or toasted coconut. Tip: You can prepare it the night before for a quick and healthy breakfast that will help balance your energy and blood sugar all morning. All you need is a bowl, a whisk (or a fork will do) and the simple ingredients in the recipe below.
Keto Chia Pudding: Coconut Flavor
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
COOL TIME: 1 HOUR
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 5 MINUTES
NUTRITION FACTS (PER SERVING): 131.7 CALORIES, 8.3G TOTAL FAT, 14.3G CARBOHYDRATES, 9G FIBER, 2.1G NET CARBS, 4.5G PROTEIN
- Medium Sized Bowl
- 1 ¾ cup (1 can) unsweetened full fat canned coconut milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons High Key monk fruit stevia erythritol blend
- Small pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Toasted Coconut Flakes
- Chopped nuts such as pecans, almonds, or cashews
Allergen disclaimer: Contains coconut, nuts (optional)
KETO STARTER PACK! — LIMITED TIME OFFER — SAVE NOW
1. Place all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
2. Whisk until well combined.
3. Let sit for 45 minutes to one hour at room temperature, or place in refrigerator if letting set longer (for overnight pudding).
4. Stir again and serve as is topped with your choice of toppings.
Storage: Keep in refrigerator for up to 4 days
MOST CRAVED PRODUCTS
RECENT BLOG POSTS1. Blueberry Bundt Crumb Cake
2. Keto Pancake Breakfast Sandwich
3. Keto Friendly Bacon Cheeseburger with Fried Egg Recipe
4. Keto Egg Muffins With Mushroom and Sausage Recipe
5. Keto Friendly Peppermint Brownies with Ganache Recipe