Halloween Treats: Monster Mash Brownies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 25 minutes
Cool Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 138 calories, 12.5g total fat, 17.4g carbohydrates, 5.4g fiber, 3g net carbs, 3g protein
- 1 bag HighKey Chocolate Chip Fudge Brownie Baking Mix
- ChocZero Dark + White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1/2 cup Erythritol Powdered Sugar
- 3.5 tbsp Water
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Few drops Black Food Dye
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sugar-Free Eye Candy or Gummy Worm
- 1Create the HighKey Brownie Baking Mix as directed on the bag. Cut them into 12 pieces, let cool.
- 2Once cooled, melt ChocZero Dark & White Chocolate Baking Chips. Dip each brownie into the melted chocolate.
- 3Add candy eye to the brownies and put them in the fridge to cool.
- 1Make icing mix of powdered sugar, water, lemon juice and black food dye.
- 2Put the icing mix in a small plastic zip-lock bag to pipe.
- 3Once the melted chocolate is cooled on the brownie, decorate with varying lines and squiggles.
Want to pin this recipe for later? Hover over the image below and click the "Save" button in the top left corner to add to your Pinterest board.
Serving ofHalloween Treats: Monster Mash Brownie
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.