If you thought living a Keto-lifestyle meant no more pizza, think again! This authentic tasting version combines pesto sauce and pepperoni atop a crispy low carb crust made with almond flour, egg and cheese. Select your favorite keto friendly toppings and invite all your friends over for a DIY pizza party keto-style. Buon appetito!
DIY Keto Pizza
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 561 calories, 46g total fat, 11.5g carbohydrates, 2.8g fiber, 8.7g net carbs, 29.6g protein
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices pepperoni
- 4-5 basil leaves
- 1Preheat oven to 450° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Combine the mozzarella and cream cheese in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 45-50 seconds until melted. Add in the egg, almond flour, baking powder, and Italian seasoning. Mix well until smooth.
- 3Place the dough onto the baking sheet and use your hands to press into a large circle about ¼” thick. Transfer to the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- 4Remove from the oven and top with toppings. Transfer back to the oven and bake for another 8-10 minutes until the cheese is bubbly.
Want to pin this recipe for later? Hover over the image below and click the "Save" button in the top left corner to add to your Pinterest board.