To celebrate World Egg Day, we're serving up a yummy recipe for you guys today: Broccoli Cheddar Frittata Biscuits.These broccoli cheddar biscuits are incredibly easy and versatile. They make a great weekend morning breakfast or you can store them in the refrigerator for a quick snack or lunch. Try adding chopped bacon, green onions or even red pepper to the mix. Enjoy topped with sour cream and chopped chives.
Broccoli Cheddar Frittata Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Serves: 9 frittata biscuits
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 189 calories, 13g total fat, 11g carbohydrates, 5g fiber, 6g net carbs, 10g protein
- Large bowl
- Coarse Cheese Grater
- Large Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
6 cups broccoli florets cut into 1 inch florets
¼ cup chives, chopped
1 cup almond flour
1 tsp garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese coarsely grated
- 1Preheat your oven to 400° F and wash all veggies.
- 2Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Lightly steam broccoli florets and rinse with cold water until cooled.
- 4Finely chop broccoli and add to bowl with the chives, eggs, almond flour, garlic powder, salt and cheese.
- 5Mix until ingredients are well combined.
- 6Using a ¼ cup measuring cup generously scoop mixture onto parchment lined baking sheet and press each one into a round biscuit shape.
- 7Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until tops begin to brown.
- 8Finely chop broccoli and add to bowl with the chives, eggs, almond flour, garlic powder, salt and cheese.
Store leftovers in refrigerator for up to 4 days. They can be reheated in the oven at 350° F until warm, approximately 10 minutes.
Want to pin this recipe for later? Hover over the image below and click the "Save" button in the top left corner to add to your Pinterest board.