- Cauliflower Potato Salad
- 2.3g net carbs
- Try This Recipe
KETO FRIENDLY CAULIFLOWER POTATO SALAD
If you’ve been dreaming about a keto-friendly summer time picnic complete with “Potato” Salad, then you’ve come to the right place. Cauliflower "Potato" Salad is complemented with all the traditional ingredients and flavors that scream satisfyingly delicious and will surely make your potato salad dreams come true. You’re welcome!
Cauliflower Potato Salad
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 30 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 45 MINUTES
NUTRITION FACTS (PER SERVING): 158 CALORIES, 14.4G FAT, 3.6G CARBOHYDRATES, 1.4G FIBER, 2.3G NET CARBS, 3.3G PROTEIN
- 8 cups cubed cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- ½ cup diced dill pickles
- ½ cup minced yellow onion
- ½ cup diced celery
- 5 large hard boiled eggs
- Paprika (for topping)
KETO STARTER PACK! — LIMITED TIME OFFER — SAVE NOW
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Dice the cauliflower into 1 inch cubes and toss with avocado oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Spread the cauliflower onto the baking sheets in a single layer. Bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through, until the tops are just starting to turn golden. Let cool.
4. In a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients. Add the cauliflower and 3 diced eggs.
5. Toss to combine. Taste for salt and pepper and add more if needed.
6. Top the salad with the remaining sliced eggs and sprinkle with paprika. Chill until ready to serve.
MOST CRAVED PRODUCTS
RECENT BLOG POSTS1. Blueberry Bundt Crumb Cake
2. Keto Pancake Breakfast Sandwich
3. Keto Friendly Bacon Cheeseburger with Fried Egg Recipe
4. Keto Egg Muffins With Mushroom and Sausage Recipe
5. Keto Friendly Peppermint Brownies with Ganache Recipe