Are you looking for gluten free cereal? At HighKey, our protein cereals are gluten free and $1.50 per serving! 0 Net Carbs* - 10 Grams Protein - 90 Calories - Grain-Free. Check out our HighKey Cereal!
Gluten Free, Low Carb Halloween Candy For Kids
Halloween is a fun time for the whole family, but if someone has an allergy or dietary restriction it can get pretty tricky. Luckily, thanks to the growing education surrounding Celiac and Diabetes plus the popularity of low-carb and low-sugar diets, there are a lot of great options out there no matter what you’re lifestyle looks like.
Allergy-Friendly Halloween Candies For Kids:
- Enjoy Life Halloween Variety Pack:
- We can’t talk about candy without including Chocolate! These mini chocolate bars are nut-free, soy-free, and dairy-free with only 50 calories and 6 grams of sugar per bar. The variety pack includes Dark Chocolate, RiceMilk Chocolate, and a RiceMilk Chocolate Crunch, but each flavor can also be purchased individually.
- Smart Sweets:
- For those on team gummy candy, we’ve got you covered. Smart Sweets creates a variety of gummy snacks from peach rings, to sweet fish, and their newly announced gummy worms! Each bag has 4 grams of sugar or less and is gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, and vegan-friendly.
- Call us controversial but Candy Corn is a Halloween staple! YumEarth specializes in organic, allergy-friendly candies such as lollipops, jelly beans, and, yes, Candy Corn! *note: while most YumEarth snacks are free of all major allergens, their candy corn does contain eggs.
Gluten-Free Halloween Candies For Kids:
- Tom and Jenny’s
- Caramel is the flavor of the fall season and nothing is more satisfying than a soft, chewy caramel. Available in flavors such as Chocolate, Spiced Rum, Ginger, and Original caramel, there is something for everyone. Bonus - Tom and Jenny’s caramels are tooth-friendly! However, keep in mind that consuming too much maltitol can have a laxative effect.
- Lilly’s Chocolate Bars:
- Sometimes, just sitting down with a delicious bar of chocolate in front of a scary movie is all the Halloween excitement you need. For those years, try out Lilly’s. They’re certified Gluten-Free and Fair Trade with no added sugars. With the release of their new White Chocolate options, they have 18 chocolate bars to choose from!
- Jo Jo’s Raspberry Dream
- With all of these treats, we can’t help but try and sneak a bit of fruit into the conversation. In case being gluten-free wasn’t enough, they also have less than 1 gram of sugar per bar, added protein, and they’re vegan-friendly!
Low-Carb Halloween Candies For Kids:
- Choc Zero Peanut Butter Cups:
- If keto or diabetic-friendly is your thing, check out these Peanut Butter cups. With only 1 gram of sugar and 1 gram of net carbs, they’re a fresh take on a childhood favorite. The White Chocolate is our fave, but they’re also available in Dark and Milk Chocolate. For a little extra nostalgia, throw them in the freezer!
- HighKey Mini Cookies:
- Okay, so technically not a “candy” but a tasty treat nonetheless! Our mini cookies are crafted after some of your favorite candies like Chocolate Mint and Chocolate Peanut Butter, but with a satisfying cookie crunch! All of our cookies are gluten-free, grain-free, and keto-friendly! For an extra special Halloween treat, dip them in sugar-free chocolate or add them to a spooky trail mix!
- Project 7:
- If you have little ones, you know that gummy candy is the way to go! Now you can save your sanity without creating a sugar rush. Project 7 has Gummy Bears, Fruit Snacks, and Golli-Lolli’s that all boast 3 grams of sugar or less. The gummies each have 6 grams of net carbs per serving, while the lollies have 6.5 carbs per pop.
DIY Halloween Treats:
- Still a little concerned about picking up pre-made treats at the store? You can always make your own.
- HighKey Monster Mash Brownies: Check out this fun brownie recipe that is not only fun to make, but it’s yummy for the whole family. Our vegan-friendly, gluten-free baking mix makes it easy to bake, decorate, and enjoy!
- Protein Crispy Treats: Use cookie cutters and food-dye to make rice crispy treats into fun shapes and Halloween characters.
On the hunt for a yummy treat after the Spooky season is over? Be on the lookout for our newest treat fresh out of the HighKey Kitchen - Caramel Clusters! Be the first to know when this delicious blend of chocolate, caramel, and nuts hits our website by signing up for email and text alerts!
NEW PROTEIN CEREAL
VARIETY PACK Gluten-Free - 90 Calories — LIMITED TIME OFFER — SAVE NOW
TOP HIGHKEY CEREAL BLOG POSTS1. GLUTEN FREE BREAKFAST CEREAL
2. HEALTHY, KETO FRIENDLY BREAKFAST CEREAL
3. GRAIN FREE BREAKFAST CEREAL
4. HIGH PROTEIN BREAKFAST CEREAL
5. SUGAR FREE BREAKFAST CEREAL
6. NON-GMO BREAKFAST CEREAL BRANDS
7. KETO FRIENDLY CHOCOLATE CEREALS
8. KETO FRIENDLY CINNAMON CEREALS
9. HEALTHY CEREAL FOR KIDS & TODDLERS
TOP GLUTEN FREE BLOG POSTS1. GLUTEN FREE BREAKFAST CEREAL
2. GLUTEN FREE STORY
3. GLUTEN FREE DIET RESULTS
4. GLUTEN FREE HEALTHY CAMPING SNACKS
5. GLUTEN FREE WEIGHT LOSS DIET
6. GLUTEN FREE ALCOHOL LIST
7. FLOUR SUBSTITUTES AND OTHER GLUTEN-FREE BAKING IDEAS
RECENT BLOG POSTS1. Allergy-Free & Friendly Halloween Candy
2. Gluten Free Story: What Does It Feel Like to Have Celiac Disease?
3. What Is The Best Gluten Free Flour? Different Types of Gluten Free Flour
4. Why Eat Gluten Free? Health Benefits & Risks of a Gluten Free Lifestyle
5. Gluten Free Hot Summer Meal Ideas: Dinners, Salads & More Recipes