Low Carb, Keto Friendly Pumpkin Mug Cake Recipe 🎃🍰
LOW CARB, KETO FRIENDLY PUMPKIN MUG CAKE RECIPE 🎃🍰
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 2 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 7 minutes
NUTRITION FACTS (per serving):
298 Calories • 22.1g Total Fat
13.9g Carbohydrates • 7.4g Fiber
6.5g Net Carbs • 10.5g Protein
If you happen to be looking for a simple, fast, and ultra-decadent small dessert recipe that screams with fall flavors then look no further. This keto version of microwave mug cake combines pumpkin pie spices, pumpkin puree, coconut flour and low-carb sweetener for a super moist cake in less than 10 minutes from start to finish. Sprinkle with sugar-free chocolate chips and whipped topping to make this recipe even better. This is a good go-to dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth whether you are entertaining, watching a movie solo, or are studying in your dorm room. Super easy, super yummy, guaranteed!INGREDIENTS
- 1 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/8 cup pumpkin puree
- 1.5 tablespoons Monk Fruit Stevia Erythritol HighKey sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 large egg
- 1/8 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoons sugar-free whipped topping (optional)
Allergens: coconut, almond, eggs, milk.DIRECTIONS
- Place the butter in a mug, microwave for 20 seconds until melted.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except for the whipped topping. Microwave for 90 seconds, a toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean. If needed, microwave in additional 15 second increments until cooked through.
- Top with whipped topping and serve.
Lauren Lester is a food photographer, recipe developer, and author. She is the founder of the creative content agency, Healthful Creative. HC specializes in helping food centered brands share their story through recipe development + food photography. Apart from Healthful Creative, she is also the co-founder of the Keto website, Cast Iron Keto.