Easy Low Carb, Keto Friendly Egg Salad Recipe ✨
EASY LOW CARB, KETO FRIENDLY EGG SALAD RECIPE ✨
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
NUTRITION FACTS (per serving):
147 Calories • 12g Total Fat
1g Carbohydrates • 0g Fiber
1g Net Carbs • 8g Protein
Looking for a quick and easy dip to serve at your next party? Food blogger @wakeupketosleeprepeat has you covered. 😉
This delicious egg salad dip checks all the boxes for flavor, creaminess, crave-worthiness, and low-carb. Her classic recipe is something that you can make over and over. To replace chips, she uses our Cheddar, Bacon & Egg White Cheese Crunch as a tasty low carb dipper for some serious cheese enjoyment. It’s super easy to prepare, too. Just prep for 15 minutes, let it cool and enjoy!INGREDIENTS
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 Bag of HighKey Cheddar, Bacon & Egg White Cheese Crunch
- 1/2 finely chopped celery stalk or cooked bacon crumbles
- You can also substitute ripe avocado for mayonnaise
- Peel and chop the hard boiled eggs. Add to medium sized bowl.
- Add in mayonnaise, mustard, paprika and black pepper. Mix together to consistency of your liking.
- Allow egg salad to chill for 15 minutes before serving. Serve with Cheddar, Bacon & Egg White Cheese Crunch.