Keto Friendly Chai Spiced Fat Bombs Recipe
KETO FRIENDLY CHAI SPICED FAT BOMBS RECIPE
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
BAKE TIME: 0 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 1 SQUARE
NUTRITION FACTS (per serving):
172 Calories • 18g Total Fat
1g Net Carbs • 1g Protein
These Chai Spiced Fat Bombs are creamy and slightly sweet, with rich chai spices. The blend of vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cardamom gives them a wonderfully warm flavor. Perfect for a snack or to bring along to a holiday party, they have only a few ingredients and takes just 10 minutes or less to make. The nut butter blend is full of healthy fats that fuel the body and keep your brain sharp, while the chai spices provide antioxidants that help fight inflammation and keep you feeling your best. With 1 net carb, these fat bombs provide a satisfying snack that are a perfect addition to a ketogenic diet.INGREDIENTS
- 4 packets (1/3 cup) HighKey Nut butter Coconut + MCT’damia
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon powdered monkfruit
Allergen disclaimer: Tree nuts, coconut.DIRECTIONS
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Melt all ingredients together over medium low heat on the stove, or microwave in 30 second increments until melted.
- Whisk together all ingredinets and pour into a 9.5 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- Place in refrigerator until set then cut into 10 squares and enjoy!
For Storage: Fat bombs can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
Kaleena Lundmark is a registered dietitian, recipe developer, and food photographer. She also is the founder of The Crowded Table, a website dedicated to helping busy moms make easy paleo meals. You can find her recipes and get inspiration for kid-friendly meals thecrowdedtable.com